£1.00 - £339.21 per hour
29 days ago
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT / SENIOR TRAINING DESIGNER
Client is involved in a project for the provision of education and training services to the UAE Navy. The training services comprise of Naval technical and tactical training courseware. As a large project with diverse stakeholders there is a requirement to ensure a consistently high standard across the large quantities of media being created.
* To provide the specialist Warfare knowledge required to deliver the training related deliverables of the UAE NWC Programme.
* To support training media development through creating outlines, storyboards and a Battlebook for the simulated scenarios to be trained in the UAE NWC simulator complex to satisfy contracted runtime hours and TNA derived need.
* Support provision of monthly project plan reports and updates.
* Ensure that they work in an effective collaborative manner with staff and project stakeholders
* Continually improve the way they contribute to the business
* Warfare in operational, sea-going positions
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Bridge Watchkeeping
* Ops Room
* Training Need Analysis
* Expertise in conducting individual and collective Warfare training scenarios
* Excellent understanding of the UK and NATO defence maritime training environment
* Proven ability to deliver objectives in a multi-stakeholder environment
* Excellent communications and relationship building ability
* Demonstrates a knowledge and application of NATO Warfare standard operating procedures, tactics, strategy and training principles.
* Demonstrates competent IT skills, particularly in MS Word and Excel
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining a UK MOD Security Clearance (SC level minimum).