Up to £13.64 per hour
7 days ago
Full SC Cleared Technical Coordinator; Salford; Contract up to 12 months; £13.64/hr PAYE plus hols
We are looking for a Technical Coordinator to work on a project with one of our clients based in the Salford area.
Your duties will include;
- Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet customer requirements
- Managing and maintenance of technical documentation and information
- Utilising the relevant management systems, ensure the data is safely recorded and stored
- Ensure that information is updated and aligns to various project requirements
- Provide detailed information outputs to support decision making
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues when possible
- Effective liaison and support to both internal and external Project/Functional teams
- Prioritise own workload to meet required deadlines ensuring accuracy at all times
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Mentoring and Induction for new starts within the job family
- Demonstrate a cost effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment
- Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence
- Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation
- A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable)
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage
- Prioritise tasks, a highly efficient and motivated individual able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Shorthand/Speed Writing would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable.
Due to the nature of our client's business, candidates will need to be eligible to gain full MOD security clearance.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy