€400.00 - €425.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Technical Business Analyst (Java) to join their team in London and then in Amsterdam. This is initially a 10 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times.
London and Amsterdam (On-site in London until End March 2019 and then on-site in Amsterdam)
Please note that the Client will relocate from London to Amsterdam during the contractual term. Exact date of the move will be communicated to Contractor in due time (initial estimation: March 2019). We are looking for a consultant willing to work in such scheme. No further travelling is foreseen after the Agency's relocation)
- Act as the bridge between the business and IT to align expectations of business/IT strategies, initiatives, level of services, project and program outcomes.
- Experience with business problem analysis, identification of options in both business and technical domain cost/benefit of alternatives, etc.
- Analyze candidate architectures in order to design and conduct proof of concepts and prototypes, validating that the proposed solution architecture. meets the functional and non-functional requirements using existing components of customer's reference architecture or, if necessary, introducing new ones.
- Evaluate technical problems and propose resolutions.
- Liaise with the development team to implement modules.
- Experience with modelling software: Enterprise Architect, ARIS, Casewise, MEGA.
- Co-operate with data architects on the feasibility of logical and physical data models.
- Ability to host and communicate requirements to the internal/external team for the design and implementation of new solution from a context and functional perspective.
- Ability to perform status updates as well as meeting engagement and ownership.
- Ability to plan, estimate, perform risk assessment and quality assurance with program and project management.
- Ensure functional and non-functional requirements such as security and performance are met by the system's architecture and liaise with the stakeholders where necessary.
- Minimum 12 years of combined higher studies and professional IT experience
- Minimum 8 years of relevant IT experience as a software developer/analyst
- Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications
- Experience in producing Business case, Business vision, gathering requirements, detailing use cases and mock-ups
- Ability to gather requirements and develop these based on input from a variety of sources including Proof of Concept, the business and analysis results
- Ability to analyze and manage the collected requirements including defining prioritization, scope boundaries, classification and traceability
- Experience with analysis and modelling techniques including use cases, activity diagram, sequence diagram, class diagrams to produce functional specifications. (UML analysis - use cases, activity, sequence, class diagrams as appropriate)
- Strong knowledge of application platforms (e.g. Portal/Content Management, Identity & Access Management Systems, Workflow/Case management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning, Master Data Management and Unified Communications)
- Experience with modelling software: Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, ARIS, Visio, Casewise, Mega
- Analytically oriented to establish root courses of defects and incidents and lead troubleshooting in a strict service delivery framework.
- Experience with performing feasibility studies, benefits modelling, and business case development
- Identification of Business processes and system changes and identification of options to support the implementation of those changes.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. Membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Union Nationale des Pharmaciens Luxembourgeois or equivalent) are desirable
- Excellent level of English both speaking / writing is mandatory (C1).
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.