City of London, London
about 1 year ago
Our Client are required to provide all stakeholders with the assurance and confidence that their requirements have been complied with and controlled processes have been followed in accordance with the accepted project assurance plans.
Role and Responsibilities:-
- Provide support to the project team to confirm and demonstrate appropriate levels of Technical Assurance to our stakeholders.
- Delivery of Assurance Documentation.
- Ensuring robust systems are in place such that assurance evidence deliverables provided by Honeywell satisfy our stakeholders review and acceptance process and are auditable.
- Verify that the Honeywell portfolio of Projects is following the progressive assurance processes described in the accepted assurance plans.
- The project assurance engineer will play a critical role in ensuring that the governance and controls that need to be in place are of the quality, efficiency and robustness that this project demands.
- Monitoring that the appropriate level of assurance and evidence for design, construction and handover is delivered by Honeywell in accordance with their contractual obligations.
- Challenging the risk based nature of the verification activities and ensuring the assurance activities are delivered to time.
- Taking reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
- Co-operating with all stakeholders in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
- Promoting equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure that submissions contain all the evidence required for their acceptance of the final design of each asset.
- Prioritising and resolving Technical Assurance non-compliances through dialogue with all stakeholders for complete satisfaction.