Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
2 months ago
Technical Assurance Engineer required to work on the HS2 Project
Contract position based in Birmingham with some travel to Milton Keynes
Working for Main JV Delivery Partner
To support the Design and Engineering Manager in managing and performing Technical Assurance, during the Design delivery stage.
Provide support to follow and implement the Assurance Regime in accordance with the Engineering and Assurance Plan
Support the Design and Engineering team in implementing the technical assurance processes, considering statutory, regulatory, contractual and prudent industry best practice in managing the activities of the associated delivery.
* Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
* Experience working in large infrastructure projects
* Previous experience in progressive assurance and self-certification
* Good organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent communications skills & interpersonal skills.
* Ability to cope well under pressure & work within tight timeframes
* Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Proficient in MS Office.