4 months ago
Morson International currently have a new vacancy available for a Technical Assistant to work for one of our large Aerospace clients in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, ongoing contract position.
Building on the skills gained through completing Technical Assistant training or gaining relevant experience in a similar role, you will further develop your skills and experience in order to validate and maintain Tooling Governance constraints. You may be the technical coordinator of a specific range of governance functions whilst further developing experience in all aspects of the role. You will seek guidance as required in line with your personal training and development needs.
This is an Administration based position that involves the following Key Job Accountabilities:
- Generation, up issuing, completion & deletion of Tooling Notifications, Equipment's & Material Masters.
- Generation of Tooling Purchase Requisitions
- Goods Receipting process including the DMS of all relevant documentation & Invoice queries.
- Review of technical documents upon receipt from Supplier, including CofC's, inspection reports, CE Documents, technical files, HSP documentation, and drawings.
- Support supplier development; including KPI running and monitoring, arrears monitoring, monitoring and resolving of quality issues, MSM activity, and supplier visits to review and improve processes.
- Reviewing and processing inventories to ensure the database and inventories align, and assisting with the control and development of toolboxes and hydraulic kits.
- Administrative experience required
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Strong attention to detail
If you have the experience required, please apply today or contact us for more information.