6 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Technical Assistant based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Maintain a world class scheduling system to establish tooling requirements for Aircraft Projects, modules, assemblies & details and enable achievement of business objectives.
Support with the monitoring of budgets, schedules, KPI's, records including the management of tooling assets whilst supporting the provision & control of Tool Controlled items and Kits.
Support Tool Control compliance for the department to ensure all tooling is delivered to end users in a tool controllable state to create a safe compliant environment throughout the site.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Building on the skills gained through completing Technical Assistant training or gaining relevant experience in a similar role, you will further develop your skills and experience in order to validate and maintain Tooling Governance constraints. You may be the technical co-ordinator of a specific range of governance functions whilst further developing experience in all aspects of the role. You will seek guidance as required in line with your personal training and development needs.
- Generation, up issuing, completion & deletion of Tooling Notifications, Equipment's & Material Masters.
- Generation of Tooling Purchase Requisitions
- Goods Receipting process including the DMS of all relevant documentation & Invoice queries.
- Review of technical documents upon receipt from Supplier, including CofC's, inspection reports, CE Documents, technical files, HSP documentation, and drawings.
- Support supplier development; including KPI running and monitoring, arrears monitoring, monitoring and resolving of quality issues, MSM activity, and supplier visits to review and improve processes.
- Support for Tool Control compliance; reviewing and processing inventories to ensure the database and inventories align, and assisting with the control and development of toolboxes and hydraulic kits.
-Experience suing SAP
Please contact us for more information.