about 1 year ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Technical Architect to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Bristol.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Liaise with the Enterprise Architect to agree programme-specific architectural strategies
- Define target and transition architectures for business critical projects affecting the programme
- Where required, providing initial solution concepts
- Supporting infrastructure architects with expertise, direction, and assistance as and when required
- Act as Architecture owner on strategic projects in support of the programme
- Must have ability to liaise and mediate with infrastructure implementation teams
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Lead Architect role
- Significant, in-depth professional experience in relevant architecture design of business views and processes, information, applications, IT security and infrastructure, providing technical design leadership in large or complex projects in a regulated environment.
- Strong technical knowledge, and experience of core technologies including x86 infrastructure, networking and security architecture
- Strong and proactive leadership style
- Excellent multi-tasking and strong communication skills
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact