£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Morson International are partnered with long-standing household services organisation that are currently looking for a driven Technical Analyst.
The successful Technical Analyst will support the wider business through a period of growth and change. The purpose of the role is to act as a liaison between the Operations, Services and relevant third parties in particular the IT and Change functions.
You'll be a crucial part of the business where you'll be mentored by an experienced manager who has a proven track record of promoting from within, who has already worked with two Analyst's to help them get promoted this year.
As a supported Analyst you'll be challenged to progress and given the support need to work on market leading applications that will add value to your career long term.
- Managing systems and a change background to manage processes
- Be able to influence chance and process improvement
- Working knowledge of influencing systems change
- Systems governance and change
- Strong engagement skills to work across the business
- Analytical skills, strong Excel (SQL Desirable)
With such an established to team, the organization are also looking to invest in anyone with the right attitude as long as you come from a similar back ground.
Great benefits and package on offer, to learn more please contact Chris Coyne or apply directly.