4 days ago
Morson Group is currently assisting our client with their recruitment of an Technical Administrator/ Concession Controller to join our clients business based in Yeovil, Somerset.
* Coordinate Quality System FOD review and minute accordingly.
* To utilise the standard company software applications to effectively discharge technical documentation & maintain the SAP database.
* Assist in the Departmental Procedure Review process for all Sections.
* Assist with Health & Safety Reviews.
* Act as delegated DSE assessor.
* Conducting and recording Eye Tests where required.
* Coordinate the scanning of Concessions.
* Register the Production Order.
* Level schedule the flow of Production Order to reprographics iaw agreed rates.
* Perform a sample inspection of the scanned Production Orders to ensure they are representative of the original.
* Review task or project activities with your Manager, ensuring that allocated resources are consistent with delivering the requirements to maintain Schedule Adherence.
* Plan for and mitigate risk wherever possible and, where appropriate, identify contingency planning that adequately and effectively reduces the risk of non-completion of tasks.
* To have a good working knowledge of the use of Company Software applications and their effective implementation to achieve the Business requirements.
* Maximise work efficiency on all tasks upon which you are engaged, through effective planning and clear understanding of requirements.
Key Responsibility Areas * Adhere to the Company Operating System, Departmental Instructions, Contractual and Regulatory requirements and apply Continuous Improvement techniques develop products and improve processes.
* Proactively suggest, recommend amendments and improvements to achieve best practice solutions with continuous improvement initiatives, beneficial to the department or business.
* Prepare, Manage & Maintain personal workload Programmes, Plans or Schedules to ensure obligations are met & requirements are discharged. Liaise regularly with Team Leader/Manager to ensure Schedule Adherence.
* Apply Risk Assessment techniques to evaluate programme impact and critical path analysis to quantify problems and solutions. Advise your line manager and implement appropriate actions.
* Manage the Concession Management System using SAP and other software packages available.
* Co-ordinate the Material Review Board meetings and minute accordingly.
* Prepare and report on trends of the concession process using the appropriate forums.
* Prepare and provide data for the Head of Quality System.
* Prepare and maintain quality documentation for use in the business , suppliers and customers.
* Review changes and assist where required with the Company Operating System.
* Communicate with the customer, supplier and stakeholders and agree the nature and scope of the Plan, Product or service (including contingency planning) that you will discharge as a consequence of their request.
* Maintain & disseminate Technical Information to promote technical improvements/efficiencies to customers, suppliers & stakeholders.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
* In depth knowledge of SAP.
* Experienced in Business Systems, negotiation/liaising with customers/suppliers.
* Data Analysing skills.
* Good working knowledge of Company Software packages.
* Effective problem solving skills.
* Good inter-personnel communication skills at all levels.
This role may also require the successful candidate to hold full UK MoD Security Clearance