Up to £9.78 per hour
20 days ago
Technical Administrator; 6 month contract; based in Barrow-in-Furness; £9.78 per hour
We are looking for some Technical Administrators to work for BAE Systems, Barrow-in-Furness on 6 month contracts. The role will involve administering data by prioritising, producing, maintaining documentation and other correspondence.
Duties will involve;
- Process and manipulate the data within company management systems.
- Production of material to meet internal/external customer requirements.
- Maintenance of technical documentation to ensure swift and accurate traceability.
- General administration tasks to support the smooth running of the office.
- Maintain a proactive response to enquiries and exchanging of information.
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Effective liaison to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
- Assist in maintaining a cost effective office environment.
- A clear understanding of the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (eg Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- A clear understanding of the Quality Management System Process (QMS) Library (eg Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards) ensuring that all quality standards are met.
The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable). You will have achieved or be working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Extra Level 2 or the equivalent in Microsoft packages.
An organised individual is required who is reliable and always keen to help, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.
You will hold an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent and Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
You will be able to ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times. Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
Please be advised - Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply; these may include days/backshift working arrangements.
Please note it is not an immediate start.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control