Up to £9.75 per hour
26 days ago
Technical Administrator; 12 months; based at Minley Manor; £9.75 per hour
A Technical Administrator is required to work for a defence company based at Minley Manor. The jobholder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Infrastructure Department.
- Provide administration support throughout the department
- Manage, maintain and update documentation and systems
- Use management information systems to monitor and manage departmental tasks including inputting, extracting and analysing data and accepting and dispatching jobs
- Carry out a purchasing function including raising requistions, receipting purchase orders and resolving issues and queries
- Assist in the preparation of management information reports
- Support in the collation of department information such as timesheets
- Respond to and process day to day requests and queries in a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Provide administration support to other departments
- Comply with Quality Assurance processes and procedures
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
- Responsible for supporting continuous improvement within the department and contribution towards continuous improvement targets
- Provide cover and deputise for others in the department
- Carry out any other task deemed within your area of competence
- Chase delivery notes and credit notes
The successful candidate will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent (including Maths & English) and have experience working with management information systems. You will be computer literate in Microsoft Office packages. You will have a proven track record of working within a busy customer focused organisation along with a proven track record in administration. Knowledge of IFS and SAP working platforms would be an advantage although training will be provided. You will hold a driving licence suitable for use in the UK. You will ideally be qualified in IOSH Working Safely with experience of Hard & Soft FM services. Knowledge of purchase ledger administration would be an advantage.
As a Technical Administrator you will have the confidence and interpersonal skills to engage at all levels. You will be customer focused with the ability to build positive working relationships. You will be flexible and adaptable able to work in ambiguous situations. You will be resilient and tenacious and able to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment. You will be organised with a natural inclination for planning. Good problem solving skills are required.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy,
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control