16 days ago
An exciting new opportunity is now available for a Technical Administrator to join a defence company to ensure the smooth running of the department
Technical Administrator is an integral position in the business working with key stakeholders in manufacturing to ensure the smooth running of the department. This vacancy is for a Technical Administrator in the Calibration and Maintenance department.
- Attend weekly/ monthly quality meetings.
- Liaise with team leaders and manufacturing controllers on the shop floor and stores to allocate and locate kit/ stock.
- Quickly adapt to the environment and understand process and practices across the business.
Knowledge / Skills
- Used to working under pressure, liaising with team leaders and other stakeholders across the business to drive productivity.
- Experience with SAP
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft applications
- Experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing organisation
- Raising/processing IT related requests, including initial IT requests for new starters.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control