Up to £11.25 per hour
7 months ago
Technical Administrator; Bristol; 6 month contract
We are looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to work for a defence company based in Bristol Business Park. The role is working flexible hours (27 to 36 per week) whichever would suit
The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of admin and clerical duties, you will deliver commitments to agreed levels of quality, time and to schedule. We are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of department processes and procedures, undertaking initial investigations into problems, producing statistical summaries.
Duties will involve;
1. Undertake a range of clerical and administrative duties within a department to ensure the smooth running of the department
2. Process a wide range of documents and information received from a range of sources, including reconcile records to ensure accuracy of data and the system
3. Identify and carry out initial investigation into discrepancies and shortages, involving statistical information, document control or physical stock control
4. Collate and extract data and produce routine reports, schedules, summaries and letters for internal circulation or for customers and suppliers
5. Build relations with stakeholders, customers and suppliers and exchange information in order to clarify a situation, e.g. placing orders, arranging appointments, deliveries, etc.
6. Verify calculations, check or allocate costs, check & obtain correct authorisation and obtain information for incorrect or incomplete documents
7. File documents and keeps filing systems up to date such that information can be readily retrieved for others
This is a position for an administrator with a detailed understanding of the systems, processes & procedures and their importance within the general operation of a department.
You will have experience working in a clerical environment, be able to work independently, understand the priorities and deadlines within the department or area, personally commit to work originators delivery times and prioritise own work load to meet deadlines.
You be required to give instruction to others relating to the work, systems and procedures.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; technical administrator