Up to £9.31 per hour
7 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to work for our client BAE Systems at their Barrow-in-Furness site on a 6 month contract. The role will involve administering data by prioritising, producing, maintaining documentation and other correspondence.
Duties will involve;
- Process and manipulate the data within company management systems.
- Production of material to meet internal/external customer requirements.
- Maintenance of technical documentation to ensure swift and accurate traceability.
- General administration tasks to support the smooth running of the office.
- Maintain a proactive response to enquiries and exchanging of information.
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Effective liaison to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
- Assist in maintaining a cost effective office environment.
- A clear understanding of the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (eg Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- A clear understanding of the Quality Management System Process (QMS) Library (eg Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards) ensuring that all quality standards are met.
The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable) and have achieved/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Extra Level 2 or the equivalent.
You will be an organised individual who is reliable and always keen to help, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team. You will have an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
As a Technical Administrator you will ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times. Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control