11 months ago
The Administrator will work closely with Planning & Streetworks team to ensure works are planned, noticed, and dispatched efficiently and effectively in line with client expectations. In doing so, the role will be critical to the successful achievement of contract KPIs and performance objectives. The role is also responsible for the day to day call handling dealing with our client and customers based in Redscar.
Key Measures Include but not limited to:
* Work bank Compliance
* ENW KPI Compliance
* Completed Vs Planned
* Appointment compliance
* SLA compliance
* Field Reporting
* Customer GSOP performance
Systems Expertise - comprehensive understanding of Gallagher systems, with a focus on GARD
Customer Focus - Act as role model in personal approach to customer focus. Takes time to establish underlying needs of customers beyond those initially expressed. Organises processes around the customer taking account of complex and sensitive issues to meet their needs. Captures customer feedback and communicates ideas and information to appropriate people. Creates an environment where teams are empowered to put the customer first.
Communication - The ability to communicate with all levels of staff and to exchange appropriate information to relevant staff.
* Planning & Scheduling electric connection activities via our GARD management system
* To maintain sufficient resource plans
* To ensure all relevant data is captured in line with contract and regulatory requirements.
* General administration tasks
* Customer liaison
* To ensure sufficient resources are available to achieve the planning and scheduling requirements
* To liaise with ENW with regards to ongoing / future planned works
* To ensure compliance with contractual KPIs and SLAs impacted by Planning, Noticing and Customer.
* To support the team in completing the planning process, maximising appointment compliance.
* To monitor intake and provide early warnings to operations regarding short term resource requirements.
* To support with the jeopardy management of daily works and ensure missed jobs are kept to a minimum.
* Customer liaison keeping our customers informed on progress of our works
* Customer liaison for enquiries and complaints, making sure customer KPI's are met
* To monitor and ensure that all customer contacts are logged on GARD and managed to resolution.
* To ensure any missed works are proactively managed with the customer to prevent unwanted contacts and complaints.
* To review, manage and rectify any customer complaints made against Gallagher.