Up to £9.31 per hour
3 months ago
A Technical Administrator is required to work for a large manufacturing company based in Barrow-in-Furness. Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferred. The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English or equivalent). Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Extra Level 2 or the equivalent in Microsoft packages.
We are looking for an organised individual who is reliable and always keen to help, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team. You will hold an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent. You will ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
Duties will involve;
- Process and manipulate the data within company management systems
- Production of material to meet internal/external customer requirements
- Maintenance of technical documentation to ensure swift and accurate traceability
- General administration tasks to support the smooth running of the office
- Maintain a proactive response to enquiries and exchanging of information
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Effective liaison to both internal and external Project/Functional teams
- Assist in maintaining a cost effective office environment
- A clear understanding of the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (eg., Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment
- A clear understanding of the Quality Management System Process (QMS) Library (e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards) ensuring that all quality standards are met.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control