Up to £9.31 per hour
23 days ago
Technical Administrator; 6 months; based in Barrow-in-Furness; £9.31 per hour
A Technical Administrator is required to work for a large manufacturing company based in Barrow-in-Furness. Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferred. The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English or equivalent). Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Extra Level 2 or the equivalent in Microsoft packages.
We are looking for an organised individual who is reliable and always keen to help, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team. You will hold an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent. You will ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
Duties will involve;
- General administration tasks to support the smooth running of the office.
- Calendar maintenance including the arranging of internal and external meetings.
- Photocopying and collation of documentation ensuring accuracy of content.
- Arranging and coordinating travel requirements using the Company systems.
- Administration and maintenance of documents/data to ensure swift and accurate trace-ability.
- Maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Ensuring query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in maintaining a cost effective office environment.
- A clear understanding of the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- A clear understanding of the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library (e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards) ensuring that all quality standards are met
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control