Up to £16 per hour
7 months ago
Job Title: Technical Administrator; Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire; Duration: 12 months; Pay rate: £16.00 p/h PAYE; Working hours: Full time Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Provide on-site Technical Service support to the Part M CAMO in ensuring the continued airworthiness of a customer's fleet of aircraft with regard to Aircraft Technical Records and TID management
- Support the customer with EIS (Entry Into Service) and transition to the day to day support of the aircraft beyond EIS and throughout the aircraft service life.
- Ensuring that technical records are controlled and managed, including the archiving of technical records
- Entry of Technical records data into the Computer Information System from Aircraft Sector Records Pages, work packs, and associated documentation
- As part of continuous improvement of quality standards, auditing of technical documents received from the maintenance organisation and ensuring these are compliant with regulations. Completing discrepancy reports for the Technical Support Services Manager
- Managing and updating Aircraft and component Log Books
- Management of the Technical documentation, receipt, storage, distribution, amendment and disposal
- Supporting MARC reviews by preparing aircraft records for inspection
- Providing clerical support to the Technical Support team as appropriate
- Perform additional tasks and duties as directed by the Technical Service Support Manager
- Working within the Technical Support Services team, providing support to the Continuing Airworthiness team
- Providing administrative support to the department's planning function.
Morson are acting as an employment business for this position on behalf of the client.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control