5 months ago
Technical Admin Support x 3, Contract, Gloucester
We are seeking for experienced and organised administrators for our Clients Design Authority Department. These roles are General admin support to include document control, workshop and meeting coordination, travel planning and ad-hoc support.
- Managing the diaries of Technical Heads within the Design Authority.
- Tracking the activities and responsibilities of Technical Heads' teams.
- Creating Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and Continuous Improvement documentation.
- Administrating and managing specific programme and project management software (Aconex).
- Planning travel
- Providing support and administration for meetings and workshops, this may include scheduling and completing forms.
- Generic administrative support as required by Technical Heads.
- General admin support to include document control, workshop and meeting coordination, travel planning and support.
Skills and experience
- Excellent time management, organisational skills, attention to detail and good time management
- Able to prioritise a range of tasks for people at various levels, to react quickly and work under pressure while maintaining high standards of accuracy
- IT literate and proficiency in Microsoft office.