Greater Manchester, England
£400.00 - £500 per day
8 days ago
TECH LEAD - UI DEVELOPER
- You'll be working within a multi-disciplinary product team dedicated to foundational digital components to improve our customers experiences.
- The Shared Services team looks after areas that cut across all of our product lines. The team also builds solutions for new business opportunities. So this is a fast pace team with key responsibilities in our company.
- The shared services team follows agile principles and are looking for people that are comfortable working in an agile way: contributing to stand-ups & retros, with a collaborative mind-set as part of a responsive team.
The Tech Lead roles is also a leadership role
- You will be leading by example with hands-on engineering excellence, and mentoring more other engineers (UI and .NET) on the Shared Services team.
- You will be accountable for technical decision making on the team, working with an architect and the Head of Technology to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and aligned with company principles.
- Working with the Product Lead and Delivery Manager on the team you will be responsible for driving the Shared Services team forwards in the best possible way.
- You'll be having to lead a team of engineers to deliver amazing, high quality digital solutions.
- You should have proven, recent experience building and deploying digital solutions using .NET on AWS. The client is "serverless first" so experience deploying solutions to the AWS serverless services (like Lambda, Dynamo, API Gateway…) would make a candidate stand-out.
- Experience with CD pipelines (like CodeBuild, CodeDeploy) is vital, and experience using infrastructure as code (preferably CloudFormation) would be ideal.
- Specific experience building eCommerce solutions (with basket, checkout, payments) selling is important for the imminent project we are working on.