Up to £10.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Team Support Administrator; based in Exeter; 6 months; £10.00 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Team Support Administrator to provide effective support for all areas of work supported by the Data & Assessment Team, particularly GDPR (Data Protection related work)
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel). Excellent customer service skills are required along with accurate data processing skills. Knowledge / awareness of Data Protection Act and key principles is an advantage. You will be a good team player with a friendly, approachable manner and have excellent planning and organisation skills. You will have outstanding communication skills, both oral and written and the ability to work flexibly. You will be calm in pressurised situations and have commitment to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare and improving the outcomes for children, young people and vulnerable adults. Knowledge of National Curriculum pupil performance data requirements and knowledge of National Curriculum and assessment requirements would be an advantage.
A good standard of English and Maths is essential along with experience of MS Excel.
Duties will involve;
- Support administration of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) processes and deal with all associated queries using a range of communication methods.
- Provide first level point of contact help line support for all Data & Assessment queries.
- Support performance data reporting requirements for contract and clients.
- Maintain and update central databases and data sources.
- Provide first class customer service to all users of data services
- Work with team members to identify service development and training opportunities
- Provide first line technical guidance and support for in house software
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Comply with Company policies and procedures and the Data Protection Act 1998
- To raise orders and process payments in line with the company Finance policy.
- To keep accurate records to support Data & Assessment Team finance monitoring requirements.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.