Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £13.90 per hour
8 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
Interim Team Secretary 2-3 months (possible option of temp to perm for the right candidate)
We are currently looking for an immediately available Team Secretary to be based in the exciting MAGO division based next to Manchester Airport Ground transport interchange.
The Team Secretary will provide secretarial support and a first class administrative, budgetary, organisational and support service to the relevant Senior Leadership Team. As the first contact visitors to the department will see, the successful candidate will represent the business in a professional and friendly manner.
The ideal candidate for this role will be used to working in a secretarial or office management capacity in a similar vibrant and busy environment.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES
* Previous experience in a similar role providing a high standard of support.
* Experience of working with a variety of stakeholders including at a senior level
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Customer focused
* Professional with the ability to demonstrate working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards of work.
* Experience of working to and monitoring a budget and managing an electronic purchasing system.
* Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook email and Office 365.
* Good organisational, time management and interpersonal skills.
* Alert and sensitive to the requirements of the team, the Company and contacts.
* Ability to produce accurate work under pressure and to pay attention to detail.
* A good team player but who is also self-directing and self-sufficient.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP so please only apply if you are immediately available or can start at short notice.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community