11 days ago
Our client is currently looking for a Team Member Clerical on a contract basis in Liverpool.
* Contribute as an effective Project Support, clerical team member.
* Manage correspondence and contacts accordingly.
* Operation of various IT systems including: SAP /NAMS /RADAR/ ATHOS/ UMV
* Support delivery of customer and regulatory commitments.
* Ensure all customer contacts that are received by the business are dealt with in accordance with the relevant processes.
* Provide administration and management support within all areas of the business.
* Provide support to other team members.
* Deliver excellent customer service and actively promote customer service standards.
* Use innovative IT solutions and best practices to increase efficiency.
* Administer and process all paperwork during the Project Life cycle.
* Provide financial awareness on activities performed.
* Provide management reporting for key business activities.
* Ensure standards are maintained in all activities performed.
* Participate in the development /improvement of processes and procedures.
* Working knowledge of network and business data management and management reporting systems.
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Excellent telephony skills
* Developed customer service skills
* Knowledge of Energy Networks policies, procedures and working practices.
* Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
* Higher Education or equivalent (four GCSE grades) particularly in
* Maths and English.
* Computer literacy - e.g. Microsoft Office suite
* SAP / NAMS Experience