Up to £11.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
21 days ago
* Manage the effective running of your designated team.
* Foster good communications in the organisation across all shift teams and the day support functions.
* Undertake all activities/responsibilities of an operator as required.
* Ensure that housekeeping is maintained to an agreed 6s standard.
* Responsible for the motivation, organisation and training of you team and maximise performance.
* Identify training needs within your team and strive to develop your operators. Ensure all training is recorded.
* Encourage and lead your team in continuously improving process and practices.
* Continuously strive for quality improvements and ensure your team adhere to quality standards and are made aware of any complaints which may be entered into our impact system.
* Ensure that agreed production data is collected accurately and used for improvement purposes.
* Ensure that you and your team have a seamless handover with all relevant information being passed onto the incoming shift.
* Conduct any other activities not listed above as required by the business.
* KPI's on Waste and performance against previous records
* Good utilisation of team
* Excellent housekeeping and 6s standard
* Implement and support of CI projects on Safety and Waste.
* Ensure team conduct handover to next operative
* Primarily be extra man to step into help run yard when needed
* Make sure work is complete in a timely manner
* Valid fork lift license - preferred
* Experience waste removal preferred but not essential)
* The use of external cleaning equipment
* Have an understanding of basic health and safety principles
* Attain a consistent specified standard of cleaning
* Able to work as a team to meet work schedules
* Good communication and customer care skills
* Capable of working with minimum supervision
* Awareness of risk assessments and working safely with equipment