Up to £24000 per annum + Plus Bonus
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Process Lead
Rate of Pay: £24,000k (Plus Bonus)
Shifts: 37.5 Hours per week
Our Client is a market leading IT distributor that operates both locally and globally. They are currently recruiting for a process lead, who will be reporting into the Operations Manager and will also be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring successful outcomes and usage of resources in line with Strategy.
- Plan available work based on historical volumes and known standard times (and track against the plan, identifying required improvements to plan)
- Accountable for optimising "crewing" within process areas in accordance with Lean Principles
- Set objectives, development plans, monitor for progress, and coach for improvement
- Organise the area to maximise production space, and ensure that all stock types (e.g. pending stock, defects, damaged, etc.) have appropriate physical locations and are in system locations (not disrupting day to day production)
- Direct and perform regular follow-up on area performance, implementing corrective measures in a timely manner
- Reduce hours when there is insufficient volume to maintain productivity
- Pro-actively review on an hourly basis the "load" versus resourcing in delivering profitable performance.
- Deliver on all aspects of meeting and exceeding service level agreements and related KPI's in line with speed, quality, flexibility and cost efficiencies.
- Identify non-value-added activities and the impact on the business and take decisive corrective action to remove them
- Effectively motivate, coach, lead and mobilise team efforts in support of building long term mutually profitable relationships with customers
- Ensure individuals attain required quality standards and meet specified output target contribution in line with overall team goals (measured on an hourly/daily basis.)
- Resolve conflicts as they arise and to handle counter-productive behaviour effectively.
- Delegate tasks where appropriate.
- Coach, give feedback and train the team as appropriate.
- Set clear and unambiguous objectives ensuring they are discussed with and understood by associates.
- Hold self and others accountable for the achievement of all performance metrics, including productivity & quality
- Ensure development plan in place according 70/20/10 principle per employee
- Lead, inspire and motivate the team
- Assess and communicate proactively on all aspects of absence management, timekeeping, delivery of productivity hours vs. LEAN benchmark
Conduct & behaviour
- Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within and outside of perceived scope of influence.
- Actively demonstrate strong leadership behaviours in line with company values.
- Behave courageously in upholding core Leadership behaviours - Courage, Accountability, Entrepreneurship, Alignment and Communication.
- Take and accept accountability for results
- Issue resolution in real time
- Reporting to client
- To manage change effectively.
- Positively influence the culture of your team.
- Conduct effective meetings.
- Effective absence management including return to work discussions.
- To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers and manufacturers to attain successful delivery.
- Able to step up and deputise as required
- To manage own development and those of your team members adopting a culture of continuous improvement.
Benefits and other info
Bonus: £3k per annum on delivery of specified objectives (payable at £750 per quarter)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday inclusive but with flexibility to do additional hours particularly in Peak
Pension: 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
Holidays: 23 days per annum plus 8 Banks
Start date: ASAP
Probation: 6 months
Notice: 1 month
Company mobile phone and laptop will be provided.