Up to £0.00 per annum + TBC
about 2 months ago
Our client, a leading energy company currently have an exciting opportunity for a 'Team Designer (Low Carbon) / Customer Service' to join their team on a contract basis for initially 18 Months.
The role is for Glasgow, but candidates closely out with this area would be considered but the candidate needs to be happy travelling to site when required.
The ideal candidate would have a qualification or some experience within the Engineering / Design fields & with some Customer Service experience.
This would be a good opportunity for someone to gain experience as they can receive training from the Senior Design Engineer.
Directly responding to customer requests for LCT (Low Carbon Team) connections (EV chargers and heat pumps). We need someone proactive, able to establish strong relationships with stakeholders and customers whilst managing a large programme of work spanning Central & Southern Scotland.
The LCT Designer will work as part of a team to ensure the success of a growing demand for LCT connections in Scotland, as the country strives for NetZero.
Is to system manage and undertake modelling on the electricity network to determine available capacity, network alterations and to derive solutions in line with policies and customer requirements.
* Responsible for the regulatory aspects of managing low carbon connection requests by ensuring that processes and reporting arrangements are in place.
* Deliver excellent customer service and ensure agreed service level agreements are adhered to and highlighted if appropriate
* Maintain sound engineering principles, coordinated planning, design and ownership to improve integrity, safety and longevity of the electrical network whilst providing minimum scheme costs for customer connections.
* To drive continual performance improvement through analysis of outputs and feedback from internal and external sources.
* Consider the application of innovative solutions to all designs whether this be technological, procedural or commercial.
* To produce designs in accordance with unit or authorised prime costs to enable efficient delivery of outputs.
* Develop and maintain robust stakeholder and customer relationships
* Passionate about carbon reduction, the environment and how the electricity sector is at the forefront of delivering Net Zero.
* Ability to drive the green revolution and respond to the climate emergency
* Ability to work within a fast based environment and will drive change with dynamic attitude
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to lobby and communicate with a wide variety of customers
* General commercial awareness with the ability to balance customer service, efficient network design ensuring maximum return on investment.
* Ability to communicate and present information to a high standard effectively at all levels