Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Coordinator to join the Business Systems team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). This is a varied role which will involve supporting the department with administrative tasks and provide administrative support to ongoing projects. This is initially a 6 month contract, with scope to become a permanent role thereafter.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the department head with project management tasks
- Maintaining project documents such as risk registers, weekly highlight reports, and change requests
- Arranging meetings, taking and distributing minutes
- Act as point of contact in projects and prepare relevant documentation as required
- Providing advice and assistance with the implementation of new or existing projects
- Keeping project contributors informed of outstanding tasks and upcoming meetings
- Taking responsibility for the creation of process documents and flow diagrams
- Liaising with function heads to develop procedures in line with business requirements and external standards, ensuring that they are reviewed and updated regularly
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Confident communication skills
- Familiarity and competency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a support function
- Experience working within a project environment (desirable)
This role is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free onsite parking, and a free onsite gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.