5 months ago
Our Client is looking for a hands-on proactive and organised Team Administrator who would be keen to work within a project engineering environment, on a temp to perm basis.
- Providing admin support to the Business Manager
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with HR administrative tasks such as recruitment interviews
- Organising short inductions for New Starters and providing induction packs
- Scheduling and organising onsite training programmes, maintaining training register and records.
- Supporting with Health and Safety tasks e.g. maintaining Learning Report register and office maintenance logs.
- Manage travel booking and reconciliation.
- Office procurement e.g. stationery, catering, shredding services.
- Post duties.
- Meeting rooms set-up.
- Adhoc administration support (scanning, sending etc) to the Engineering teams.
- Absence cover for other Support staff.
Training & Experiences:
- Previous experience as a team secretary or administrator working within a fast paced project environment.
- Educated to A 'level standard or equivalent.
- Experience of supporting HR or Finance or Project function.
- Experience of working in an engineering environment.
- Knowledge of electronic document management systems.
- French speaker
Tools and Competencies :
Software and tools: MS Office - especially Excel and Word and experience of using Access and Outlook
Language(s): English, French advantageous
Behavioural skills: Must be hands-on and able to multitask. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. Highly organised and able to work towards tight deadlines. Excellent written communication skills, conscientious, attention to detail. Can-do and questioning attitude.