Up to £10.00 per hour
5 months ago
1st June 2020
A new opportunity is now available for a Team Administrator to provide administration support to the Reward Operations UK Management Team.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements and accommodation within budget
- Co-ordinate planning of Reward Operations UK events e.g. team days, leadership team boosters, Birthday Club, Charity events, Internal Day in the life of
- Prepare presentations and data on behalf of Head of Reward Operations UK to be used with both the Reward Operations and wider Reward leadership teams
- Preparation of weekly morning comms presentations for Head of ROUK
- Filter telephone calls and onward communication
- Expense claim completion on behalf of the leadership team
- Monthly client KPI production
- Order stationary & office supplies
- Meeting notes & keep One Note up to date
- Other general administration support as required by the leadership team
- Ability to handle confidential data and operate with high levels of trust and integrity
- Able to work using own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Have a strong 'personal branding' and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in all areas.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines.
- Flexible attitude with a sense of initiative and common sense.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and be well organised.
- Committed to support continuous improvements.
- Good knowledge of administration processes within an office environment.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Organisational and planning skills are an essential part of the role.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience of working in an office environment performing administrative duties and previous experience in HR administration would be an advantage.
- Customer service experience both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages.
- Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control