£15 - £20 per hour
4 months ago
My client is currently looking for a Team Administrator to be aligned to a specific end market providing full administration support.
The role will be based in Cheshire, however, the first few weeks will be based at London, Aldgate.
The start and finish time could be flexible to accommodate school drop offs etc, it is a 40 hour week and the core hours of 10-4 must be covered and then 2 hours either side.
* Making travel arrangements.
* Organising internal and external meetings including meeting room bookings, organising refreshments and required facilities.
* Typing letters, minutes of meetings, formatting reports, booking conferences and training.
* Assisting in preparation of documents.
* Timesheet recording/chasing for team.
* Ordering PPE and checking/maintaining stock.
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post. Archiving and updating the database.
* Ordering stationery, arranging couriers, scanning and photocopying.
* Updating staff training records.
* Inducting new starters.
* Maintaining CSCS card records and ensuring new staff undertake the relevant training.
* Work experience coordination.
* Responsible for pool laptops and equipment, logging in/out.
* Raising Purchase Orders and arranging payment of invoices.
* Updating structure charts.
* Degree preferable but not essential .
* Excellent ICT skills - MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Professional.
Specific Skills Required:
Specific Language requirements
Good working knowledge of FIDIC contracts or similar
Specific systems or tools used - ETABS, SAFE etc.
Specific industry and project experience - ports, rail, highways
Requirements for driving licenses
Mandatory Professional Certifications
* Experience working as an administrator or secretary.