12 days ago
Our Client is looking for a hands-on proactive and organised Team Administrator who would be keen to work within a project engineering environment, this position will be based at Aztec West.
- Providing admin support to the Business Manager
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with HR administrative tasks such as recruitment interviews
- Organising short inductions for New Starters and providing induction packs
- Scheduling and organising onsite training programmes, maintaining training register and records.
- Supporting with Health and Safety tasks e.g. maintaining Learning Report register and office maintenance logs.
- Manage travel booking and reconciliation.
- Office procurement e.g. stationery, catering, shredding services.
- Post duties.
- Meeting rooms set-up.
- Adhoc administration support (scanning, sending etc) to the Engineering teams.
- Absence cover for other Support staff.
Training & Experiences:
- Previous experience as a team secretary or administrator working within a fast paced project environment.
- Educated to A 'level standard or equivalent.
- Experience of supporting HR or Finance or Project function.
- Experience of working in an engineering environment.
- Knowledge of electronic document management systems.
Software and tools:
- MS Office - especially Excel and Word and experience of using Access and Outlook
- English, French advantageous