Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Morson International (Accountancy and Finance Division)
Our client is looking to recruit to the position of Tax Manager. You will be based from their offices which are in Hemel Hempstead (Hertfordshire).
The Tax Manager role
This is a newly created role based at the Hemel Hempstead office which will support the finance function as necessary in respect of corporation tax and ad hoc VAT and PAYE queries as they arise. The role will;
- Take ownership of the Group's UK corporate and VAT/PAYE compliance
- Review the corporate and VAT compliance and reporting processes, advising on streamlining and improvements
- Correspond with HMRC on matters requiring formal disclosure and notification
As a Tax Manager you will;
- Be professionally qualified or nearly qualified such as CTA/ACA or similar
- Have proven UK corporate tax and VAT/PAYE experience
- Experience of tax process efficiency improvements
- FRS102 tax accounting
Our client is ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. They offer a competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.