Up to £9.35 per hour
9 months ago
Talent and Learning Administrator; based in Fulwood; 6 month contract; £9.35 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Talent & Learning Administrator based in a Service Centre in Fulwood reporting to the Talent & Learning Team Leader. This role provides a series of administrative tasks to support the end to end Delegate Management Service.
Duties will involve;
- Deliver the transactional Delegate Management services such as Blue collar / manual staff training courses.
- Deliver core DM transactional services on all courses as directed by the workflow manager.
- Act as directed by Team Leader on key activities
- Provide a wide range of supporting administration for the Talent & learning Team.
- Work with established internal and external customers to defined processes in providing a seamless service to customer.
- Process invoicing requests.
- Assist with the resolution of general issues and escalated queries from the Customer Support Team in connection with on-site venues and training providers.
- Point of contact for external/internal enquiries originating from other service streams.
- General team admin tasks, including issue of forms, processing certificates, updating training records, post etc
- Participate in regular team meetings.
The successful candidate will have good administration and organisational skills. Good IT skills are required in particular MS Excel, MS Word, HR Services Contact Model (Enate), Coupa Invoicing System.
You will conscientious and efficient with good attention to detail and a proven track record of accuracy. You will have the ability to work effectively in a team environment along with excellent interpersonal skills.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.