£15.00 - £20.00 per hour + Equivalent Perm Salary
2 months ago
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant to be based in our Clients Croydon Office (flexible on location if London is preferred) for 6 - 12 months with a potential to extend.
The main purpose of this role will be to guide candidates through the company hiring process.
In this role, you will work directly with management across your sector to fulfil recruitment requirements. You will be responsible for working on full life-cycle recruiting; sourcing, evaluating, and securing candidates. You will develop strong relationships across the organization, working collaboratively with peers and managers. This role will form part of a UK Talent Acquisition team which supports the region. However, it will have an emphasis on a specific sector and will report to the End Market Recruitment Manager.
CORE ACCOUNTABILITY'S AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be responsible for delivery of all permanent recruitment activity across your assigned sector.
- To ensure all advertising material (including job adverts) is accurate and in line with company branding.
- To guide both candidates and hiring managers through the recruitment cycle.
- To ensure all live roles are managed in a consistent manner, ensuring that expectations and service level agreements are met and candidate experience is always prioritised.
- To collaborate with a range of stakeholders, including Sector Leadership, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, HR Operations, Marketing, Strategy and Growth, Work Winning and numerous Centres of Excellence.
- To re-imagine what is possible - by proactively seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement across the global Talent Acquisition function.
Preferred Qualifications and experience
- Proficiency in web-based recruiting (ATS) systems, ideally Kenexa Brassring.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not essential.
- Experience recruiting in a white collar engineering environment