Greater Manchester, England
£25000 - £27000 per annum + + Benefits
2 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for my Client in Blackburn on a 3-month basis. It is likely that this role will work remotely for the duration of the contract but must commute to Blackburn if required.
Reporting into Talent Acquisition Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, from identification of quality talent through to offer management. Suitable candidates must have experience of recruiting Sales & Engineering type roles.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Business Partners with their sourcing activity
- Advert creation
- Qualifying and interviewing prospective candidates
- Ensuring all vacancies are closely managed, with a steady flow of suitable candidates
- Providing thorough interview feedback and application updates
Key Skills & Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have solid experience gained in-house or an RPO environment
- Have experience of recruiting Sales & Engineering roles
- Being highly motivated by direct sourcing
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition Business Partners with ease, which a consultative approach, style and communication level.
- Utilisation of LinkedIn, having the ability to search and source talent
- Proactive and responsive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Establishing and maintaining virtual relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
This role is paying a salary of £27,000 pa