North West England, England
Up to £250.00 per day
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join the Resourcing team who are passionate about providing the business with the highest quality talent, within the right timescales and at the right cost.
The Resourcing Business partner will hold full accountability for all stages of the hiring process, from attraction to on boarding, whilst ensuring the candidates have a quality experience throughout every step. You will own and deliver the Resourcing strategy within your assigned job family, and provide expert advice, data and recommendations to Hiring Managers to enable to make key Resourcing decisions.
* Accountable for the full recruitment life cycle within assigned Job Family.
* Manage all channels to active and passive candidate market.
* Attend interviews with Hiring Managers to support the decision making process, promote best practice and provide coaching as and where necessary.
* Agree selection process, criteria and decision making to support bringing quality talent into the business.
* Coach, challenge and advise Hiring Managers on key hiring decisions.
* Present analysis of key headcount trending, recruitment and market data to inform local resourcing decisions
* Approach the external market to create Talent Pools, and manage these effectively.
* Champion compliance with policies and procedures, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems.
* Play your part in wider company objectives, and feed these into your resourcing strategy (Diversity, Employer Branding)
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* Proven resourcing experience within a complex environment.
* Technical Recruitment background, Software recruitment
* Able to positively influence at all levels of an organisation up to senior levels, and to develop valued relationships with Managers and Candidates alike.
* Experience of identifying both passive and active candidates across a variety of attraction channels.
* Track record of successfully delivering full life cycle recruitment assignments.
* Previous experience in an In-House corporate resourcing role.
* Experience in the Engineering and Technology skills market.