£20.00 - £25.00 per hour
13 days ago
Talent Acquisition Partner; Cheadle; £20-25/hr PAYE or Umbrella (inside IR35) 6 month contract
Talent Acquisition ensures our client has the optimal resource profile for their current and long term needs by delivering proactive resourcing initiatives that match resource supply with business demand.
Defining the UK strategy, in line with Global Talent Acquisition Strategy, Talent Acquisition has accountability for the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle and its outcomes in the UK.
The primary purpose of a Talent Acquisition Partner is to work across the business to fill roles effectively, as experts in our fields we provide specialist advice and guidance to hiring managers and candidate, driven by industry best practice and live market data.
Talent Acquisition Partners own the end-to-end recruitment process sourcing and selection, interviewing, managing offers and on-boarding for internal and external campaigns. At the heart of this process is quality, candidate experience and inclusion.
In your sprint team you'll deliver external talent against open vacancies. This needs to be delivered at pace without compromising time to offer, quality of candidate and service to our stakeholders. This role will help co-create a healthy connected culture in the team and facilitate ownership, accountability and quality, ensuring a safe environment to encourage and motivate change, experimentation and continuous learning.
* Accountable for the full recruitment life cycle within assigned job requisitions
* Deeply understand recruitment briefings, agree selection process with Hiring Managers, criteria and decision making to support bringing quality talent into the business
* Candidate experience is a number one priority for the UK TA Team and this role is key as a brand ambassador for client
* Attend interviews with Hiring Managers to support and influence the decision making process, promote best practice and provide coaching as and where necessary
* Coach, challenge and advise Hiring Managers on key hiring decisions
* Approach the external market to create Talent Pools, managing sourcing channels effectively for long term and immediate resourcing
* Awareness of trending advertising channels, taking opportunities to pilot new channels and using existing channels successfully
* Representation at external networking events, seminars and recruitment events ensuring we are keeping our networks and knowledge current and at the forefront of market changes so we can adapt and pivot our ways of working
* Advocate Diversity & Inclusion and help embed new process and activities within the team to support a diverse and inclusive workplace
* Champion compliance with company policies and procedures, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems.
* Play your part in wider company objectives, and feed these into your resourcing strategy (Diversity, Employer Branding)
* Contribute to and engage with agile methodology within your sprint team
* Ensure optimal use of channels/initiatives made available by the Global Talent Acquisition Team, and Talent Acquisition Project Support Manager, including interfacing with Global Support Team
* Work collaboratively across the wider HR function as required.
* Previous experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in a large complex organisation, preferably recruiting against a variety of disciplines
* Experience of getting outcomes for the business by working in a team
* Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various sourcing & assessment techniques and evaluation methods
* Personal powers of resilience and tenacity takes personal responsibility for resolving issues before they impact on the business consistently sees things through to completion
* Experience of assessing candidate competence, cultural fit and motivation
* Has worked with multiple HR Systems, aware of the importance of data accuracy and effective candidate management
* Ideally an advocate of working in an agile environment and an understanding of the basic principles and methodology to assist in establishing and sustaining the culture in the longer term environment
* Experience of identifying both passive and active candidates across a variety of attraction channels, knowledgeable on optimal use of sourcing channels to target talent for immediate and long term business requirements.
* Experience in the Engineering and Technology skills market
* Experience of influencing within a globally matrixed environment
* BPS Level A&B qualified.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy