Talent Acquisition Manager
Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are currently in an exciting period of sustained growth, and as the success of our RPOne business grows we are now looking for a Talent Manager to join the team supporting a well-established and well-respected client based in Chester – Urenco. You’ll be part of a dynamic team that will operate as an extension of the client’s own brand and talent team. Importantly, you’ll be supported by the expert resources of the Morson team via our experienced Client Relationship Manager and Head of Client solutions.
About the Role:
This opportunity is a permanent vacancy and is a chance for the right individuals that are looking for a challenging role within a high volume, fast paced environment. The role will be split between our HQ in Trafford Park, on-site with the client in Chester and some home working. There is the opportunity for growth and development within the role such as Client Relationship Manager, Head of Talent etc.
- Ensures the service will be delivered in line with process and SLA framework coaching the team, tier 1 and agencies on best practice
- Drives the RPO hiring strategy ensuring that revenue opportunities from the RPO are realised
- Owns the processes of the account working with the Client Relationship Manager to improve the service
- Ensures data is captured within the ATS and critically analyses service performance/trends
- Manages the offer process acting as the critical friend to hiring manager and
candidate continuing to support the preonboarding process to reduce attrition
- Partnering with your client groups to understand priorities, team goals, company culture, position profile and other key success factors
- Maximises customer satisfaction at all levels – internally and externally – acting as the first escalation point
- Progressing and meeting the milestones of added value activity such as EVP, market data, technology review, EDI activities etc as agreed within the talent
acquisition strategy plan
- Accountability for data management and reporting the service including insights
and decision making based on MI
- Uses insights to advise customer on business process improvements along the
- Responsible for identifying and maximising opportunities for further Morson Group offerings
- Documents account processes in line with our ISO quality management standards
- Proven experience as an RPO, in-house or agency recruiter within a particular market
- Proven sourcing skills with the ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Proven experience in coaching teams on standardised best practice
- Proficient negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to critically analyse and articulate data to influence as well as inform decision making
- Able to problem solve and improve recruitment processes
- High levels of attention to detail; proven in logging progress against milestones and issue resolution
- Excellent people partnering skills – team, agencies, candidates and hiring managers – able to manage expectations and maximise trust
Working at Morson:
- Attractive base salary depending on experience
- 5% placements Up to 15% annual salary commission
- £500 pcm car allowance
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- An employee health and wellbeing programme
- Opportunities to undertake further educational learning & gain qualifications
- Free onsite gym
- Rooftop Bar overlooking local surroundings
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Gym membership discounts
Health and Wellbeing
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
- 200 Health MOT's delivered across our Group
- 50 Mental Health First Aiders
- 'Most Innovative Benefit' - MorFit
- Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
- 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
- Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
- Financial wellbeing programmes
- Virtual after-school activities for children
- Mental health workshops
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.