Salford, Greater Manchester
Competitive + discretionary bonus
7 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are currently in an exciting period of sustained growth, and as the business continues to expand, our requirement for new talent is growing. As a result we are now recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Working as part of a small, close-knit team, this role will be responsible for delivering the internal support recruitment needs for the entire UK business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Utilising diverse and creative recruiting strategies to fill open requirements across the group
- Administrating the recruitment process - taking vacancy briefings; writing job descriptions; advertising roles across a range of channels; creating candidate shortlists; telephone screening; arranging and delivering interviews; and processing offer paperwork.
- Building and managing relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Building internal and external talent pools
- Adhering to high standards of recruitment in order to meet the needs of the business, but also provide a first-class candidate experience
- Being a champion for best-practice recruitment activity in line with the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion strategy
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic with a positive attitude, has great communication skills (written, telephone, and face-to-face) and is able to quickly build up a good rapport with people of all levels inside and outside of the business. Ability to manage a large workload with excellent attention to detail is essential. A background in recruitment would be ideal for this role, and we are happy to consider applications from candidates with either an in-house or agency background.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free onsite parking, and a free onsite gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.