£0.00 - £35000 per annum
21 days ago
Talent Acquisition Advisor (French Speaking): 6 Month Fixed Term Contract: London based (with remote working available for the foreseeable): Paying up to £35,000
Morson have been enlisted to support our Fortune 500, global commercial services client in their search for a proficient and engaging French speaking Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their team on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract. There is potential for this role to be extended for the right person.
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Lead, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will join an energetic and highly collaborative team and will be responsible for providing the highest quality service for dedicated business lines throughout EMEA, providing end to end recruitment duties from screening, interviewing, referrals, negotiating, to making job offers.
Working with hiring managers and business leaders, The TA Advisor will guide them on recruitment strategy and market insights; identifying, attracting and managing relevant candidates based on open positions, anticipating future recruitment needs and proactively finding and developing talent pools.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with various TA techniques and possess high level communication skills coupled with a desire to build strong internal relationships. In addition to this, the TA Advisor will also be required to:
- Work in partnership with department heads and hiring managers create compelling employee attraction stories and routes to market.
- Ensure candidate data is accurately recorded into Workday (ATS)
- Provide accurate and proactive reporting and insights to the business
- Be a brand ambassador for the organisation, providing a high-quality candidate experience at all times
- Ensure compliance with current and future legislation around Diversity & Inclusion, data protection and security
This is a high volume, fast paced role where the role holder will manage 30-35 live vacancies with various stakeholders. Fluency in French is a vital requirement, a background in high volume recruitment is also essential, ideally gained from a real estate/property environment, as well as the below skills/attributes:
- Be organized and effectively manage your time across multiple recruiting priorities working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Workday or any other ATS is essential
- Strong inter-personal skills and an aptitude for getting on with people, sense of confidentiality
- The personal resilience to manage challenges to delivery of key initiatives
- Curiosity and desire for continuous improvement
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent
- Fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in French is essential