Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £27736.00 per annum
3 months ago
T2 Integrated Maintenance Facility Mechanical Supervisor (B4T)
Anglesey, RAF Valley
£27,736 + Shift Uplift + Overtime + Package
Shit Pattern TBC
General Description of Job
The T2 Integrated Maintenance Facility Mechanical Supervisor is responsible to the T2 Integrated Maintenance Facility Controller for the efficient and effective management of all Mechanical Bays maintenance activities.
The T2 Integrated Maintenance Facility Mechanical Supervisor main task is to ensure with the assets available that the contracted output is met.
Other tasks within the primary role could include but are not limited to:
- Establishing a liaison with Engineering Logistics Portal at RAF Valley to link in with the Master Hawk Maintenance plan.
- Ensuring that all Mechanical maintenance tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard complying with all approved maintenance data
- Checking that all equipment required for tasking is available and reporting all deficiencies
- Ensuring all tool control procedures IAW the relevant Acceptable Means of Compliance are followed.
- Monitoring the handling, distribution and satisfaction of engineering instructions (MODs, RTI's, UTI's STIs, SIs etc.) and their associated reporting procedures.
- Review capability of the Integrated Maintenance Facility maintenance introducing additional components to the benefit of the organisation.
- Carrying out additional duties as required by the IMF Controller.
- Maintaining an effective changeover by debriefs or written log to provide a smooth transition and continuation of trade task's between each shift (Where/when applicable)
- Champion a culture of Near Miss and Error Reporting and take the lead for subsequent investigations
- Maintaining a PEVL to demonstrate continuity of experience.
- Maintaining engineering standards as detailed in MAOS MAI MRP PART 145 MAINTENANCE ORGANISATION EXPOSITION (MOE) & MRP 145 Approval Supporting Documents.
- All staff are to ensure that they maintain the standard of security policies and procedures as stipulated within Station and Hawk Security Standing Orders.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Training in Mechanical discipline to City and Guilds Level or equivalent level 3 equivalent (completed an apprenticeship)
- Knowledge of gas turbine theory
- Practical experience of assemble/disassemble and fault diagnosis of engine components/APUs/GTS
- Propulsion/EFDC 'Q' courses or civilian equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years in a fitter position within a related engineering environment
- Supervisors in Aviation or equivalent
- Full Driving License
- Use a combination of general and specialist engineering knowledge and understanding to apply existing and emerging technology
- Working knowledge and use of IT Operating Systems (MS Office Suite) and the Internet.
- Security clearance to BPSS/CTC level
If you are interested please get in touch with John Ward at Morson on 0161 707 1516.