Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £27.736 per annum + £4.400
about 1 year ago
You will be responsible for supervising a range of detailed maintenance activities on an aircraft or aircraft component. At this level, we require you to have an excellent understanding of the construct of the approved Technical Information set and are competent to work unaided to approved data and maintenance instructions.
You'll need to be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and diagnose faults to equipment & assemblies, follow diagnostic procedures and work effectively to help lead a team, providing guidance to less experienced team members in a diverse and dynamic operational environment.
This role will operate on a Lates shift pattern in Depth, Monday to Friday.
- Undertake and complete depth maintenance & diagnostic activities on an aircraft or components which may include, as appropriate, scheduled maintenance, component removals, inspections, repairs, modifications, fault rectifications, replacements and/or functional/system test.
- Reviews operational performance of aircraft components & systems. Analyse and diagnose faults to components & assemblies, apply diagnostic skills & knowledge to effect repairs or modify equipment or suggest improvements to procedures.
- Ensure that maintenance is undertaken to schedule and resolve any issues, escalate as required.
- Maintain personal task competencies for working on aircraft or components.
- Undertake support tasks within the Aircraft or component maintenance facility which are required to maintain compliance with the MOE and Functionally Mandated procedures (e.g. oversight checks, control of tooling / test equipment etc.)
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need to have completed an Engineering Apprenticeship, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications and a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical related discipline.
Would also like you to have experience in the following:
- Typically, 3+ years' experience including type, classed as fully competent with all required 'Authorities' in place.
- Aircraft platform training (on a/c requirement)
- Trade Principles training
- Computer literate