Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £20.90 per hour
3 months ago
The Aviation Support Equipment Electrical Supervisor is responsible to the ASE Electrical Senior Supervisor for the efficient and effective management of all ASE activities for Hawk AJT at RAF Valley.
The ASE Electrical Supervisors main task is to ensure with the assets available that the contracted output is met.
The main tasks could include but not limited to:
- Establishing a liaison with CAMSS and T2 Forward/Depth Managers at RAF Valley to link in with the Master Hawk Maintenance plan.
- Ensuring that all ASE electrical maintenance tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring all tool control procedures IAW the relevant Acceptable Means of Compliance are followed
- The overall safety and security of ASE electrical equipment under his/her control.
- Ensuring that all possible measures are taken to prevent FOD within aircraft and associated equipment.
- Monitoring the handling, distribution and satisfaction of engineering instructions (MODs, RTI's, UTI's STIs, SIs etc.) and their associated reporting procedures.
- Progressing ASE electrical tasks and providing documentation as required.
- Maintaining engineering standards as detailed in MAOS MAI MRP PART 145 MAINTENANCE ORGANISATION EXPOSITION (MOE) & MRP 145 Approval Supporting Documents. JAP 100E-10 Military Aviation Ground Support Equipment Management & Policy and associated technical data required for all ASE related tasks.
- All staff are to ensure that they maintain the standard of security policies and procedures as stipulated within Station and Hawk Security Standing Orders.
Technical experience and Qualifications:
- 3 years industry experience
- Training in electrical discipline to City and Guilds Level or equivalent level 3 equivalent (completed an apprenticeship)
- Working knowledge and use of IT Operating Systems (MS Office Suite) and the Internet.