Up to £46.00 per hour
6 months ago
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working in a team environment to verify systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial avionics products.
- System level verification activities.
- Hardware/Software integration and rig-testing skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledgeable about airborne safety-critical products containing real-time embedded software.
- Knowledge and experience of requirements capture and management.
- System level design.
- Use of modelling tools such as Matlab / Simulink.
- Knowledge of electronics.