9 months ago
Engineer requirement within the System Integration & Proving team, working on all aspects of integration. This includes assessment of detailed message exchange between interfaces, assessment of system threads through the system, regression testing and investigation of problem and query reports.
This requires a detailed understanding of system functionality, generation, conduct and reporting of trial requirements to demonstrate functionality, analysis of data to determine compliance and identify anomalies with the functionality.
In addition, support to the generation of customer deliverable system integration reports will be a requirement. Support may be required to conduct trials at off site trials facilities.
You will need practical experience within the laboratory environment, use of oscilloscopes / bus analysers etc. Must be willing to travel within UK as necessary.
- EXPERIENCE OF INTEGRATING COMPLEX ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN A TRIALS ENVIRONMENT
- EXPERIENCE OF WRITING TRIALS DOCUMENTATION
- ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND TECHNICAL INTERFACE DOCUMENTATION
- ANALYTICAL APPROACH TO DATA ANALYSIS
- GOOD INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND ABILITY TO OPERATE AT VARIOUS LEVELS
- GOOD PLANNING CAPABILITIES
- HIGH LEVEL OF INITIATIVE AND PROACTIVITY