Up to £0.00 per hour
6 months ago
We seek two systems Test Engineers to work for our prestigious aerospace & defence client based in Harlow.
The successful Systems Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- The management of customer's expectations
- Analysing the designs
- Providing support to the test manager
- Support of solution development (integration & test)
- Review of test procedures, and the verification of customer requirements
Essential skills / proven ability:
* Understanding of RF transmission and receiving systems. * Solid knowledge of Systems Engineering lifecycle and processes. * Firm understanding of development projects, schedules and delivery against those schedules. * Ability with manual testing.
Desirable skills / Knowledge: * Proven ability with Systems Engineering software such as DOORs. * Knowledge of automated testing through use of environments such as Labview or Teststand. * Proven ability with hardware testing, including EMI, EMC and Environmental. * ISTQB qualified. * Understanding of Air traffic control systems
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION:
WE SEEK SYSTEMS TEST ENGINEERS WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)