Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + £25,000
about 1 month ago
This is no ordinary Systems/Application Support Analyst position, this is an opportunity to join an organisation that delivers world-class solutions to a global customer base, within the Airport sector this is a full time position basis working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern that includes nights, and in return will receive a competitive salary and benefits. As you progress this will move to a normal 9-5 role.
You will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers taking ownership of incidents, creating problem tickets where appropriate and assigning them onto the specialist support teams or escalating situations that require urgent attention.
This organisation is truly amazing to work for, you will have the opportunity to express yourself and have real freedom to define your career. They actively promote from within and the team environment and culture is well known to be a great place to work with a superb office space and a real social feel to the team. A great pension, up to 38 days holiday, Life assurance, Health Insurance and others including dental, Shares, Salary sacrifiuce for car purchases, Free parking and Cycle to work and more!!!
- Service Desk experience
- Any Linux, SQL or bespoke software support is very very beneficial
- enthusiastic and ambitious with English and Maths GCSE (A-C)
- A flair for language; whether that is being bi-lingual or simply being eager to learn a new language
- Strong English, verbal & written communication skills
- Stellar Customer service skills
- ITIL Foundation certificate (Desirable)
- An interest in basic networking principles (Desirable)
If this role seems like it could be of interest to you or someone that you know - we should talk!.. First rounds of interviews are taking place over the next week and if the love is mutual for the right candidate then the client will extend an offer ASAP!