Salford, Greater Manchester
2 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
Morson is going through an exciting period of change and improvement. For this Morson is seeking a Systems Materials Coordinator to come on board.
Morson is working on various exciting projects and have long term growth plans for their systems team. This new role is responsible for training our employees in all aspects of the products that are developed by the department:
This is a great opportunity for somebody with a learning and development or training background to join during a period of growth and get involved in some exciting new projects, or someone with previous recruitment industry experience to begin a career in this area.
The role will require some travel within the UK.
Requirements for this role.
- Develop and maintain training materials for core products such as training guides, lesson plans, assessments and evaluations
- Deliver external training sessions as well as online training sessions to client contacts
- Deliver training sessions to recruitment staff so they can make best use of Morson systems, such as applicant trackers, vendor management systems, and the CRM system
- Coach new and existing employees on various areas of the system to ensure they work in accordance with the Quality Management System
- Adhere to agreed training processes and procedures
Your experience will ideally include:
- Experience of preparation and coordination of training materials
- Experience of training delivery
- Good coaching skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to learn new products and skills quickly
- Knowledge of MadCap for online help area (highly desirable)
- Experience in intranet management (desirable)
- Recruitment process experience (highly desirable)
- Document systems developed application and create help pages using MadCap
- Keep the intranet (Roar) up to date and current and promote its usage
- Create standard training courses in Vencuro for consultants, providers, hiring managers and HR partners
- Align the bespoke client documentation for Vencuro as required in major implementations
- Create and deliver Talisman new starter training
- Run Talisman upskill workshops / Online session
- Create reports on skills gap analysis reports for training programs.
- Be an ambassador for best practice
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.