Up to £53.00 per hour
3 months ago
Systems Integration Engineer X3
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £53 Per Hour LTD
We have 3 contract vacancies with a world leading maritime defence company based in Barrow-in-Furness, we seek Systems Engineers to integrate, deliver, and qualify software intensive systems.
Proven Ability / Skills / Knowledge
- Integrating, delivering and qualifying software intensive systems.
- Working with a wide variety of stakeholders and customers.
- Establishing Governance structures or management arrangements desirable
- Functional modelling and analysis would be desirable
- Using Enterprise Architect and DOORS toolsets would be desirable.
- Knowledge in the Air Sector would be advantageous.
- Looking at systems engineering across a number of complex software-based systems
- Considering how each system interacts with others and to ensure they satisfy the customer requirements
- Working with stakeholders from across the organisation to identify the Integrated Systems architecture and Functional Scope
- Overseeing the low-level functional analysis for "at risk" Integrated Systems functions
- Development of the Integrated Systems Governance structure, & associated processes
- Deriving and maintaining integration requirements and ensuring they are traced to whole-boat functional and safety requirements.
- Ensuring Systems Engineering outputs are managed under appropriate configuration control and developed to the required maturity.
- Defining and implementing maturity management arrangements across integrated systems and ensuring that these are consistently applied.
- Tailoring and development of Processes which deliver systems integration and ensuring fitness for purpose and compliance
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must capable of obtaining UK MoD Security Clearance to SC level.